Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥ pictures with narration

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

19th Dec 09 (sat) - Yeapiie, new member added. Ferrero Rocher. It shows love. Thank you sweetie! CHUAH!


either 6th or 7th Dec 09 - Chocolate Indulgence. Chuah! ♥♥ a I was in the heaven with your accompanion and its.
11th Dec 09 (fri) - After the steamboat, you paid and the bill was torn. And, you gave me this little part of the bill. OMG, an acute pain in my heart. "please come again" pula. Fat Chance! =(

8th Dec 09 (tue) - Agnes & Keith Rumah as in SABAH MUSEUM? @.@ You brought me there the noon with breeze. I know the house is kinda old but I do hope to get one and stay together with you. I bet no meteor is around if it knows I want this to be my wishie wishie :S hehe

10th Dec 09 (wed) - Famosa BlaBla Card. There are 9 stamps left. Sorry babe, I guess I am unable to fill them up with you. I always think that you want me to remember something about us, so you gave me some cards, bills, etc.


30th Nov 09 (mon) - Sweetie, did i tell that Choco melts me? You know what. You're the one melt me. I was like OH MY GOD. And the story behind about how you got them for me,

나는 그것을 좋아하지. Thank you so much. You deserved a Hug o.O' LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment