Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I ♥ MY ROOM

There is a big changes in my room and I can't wait to share.
I like it so much.

Wall is painted with apple green color.
Dusty stuff, dirty stuff everything bad are gone.
All the unwanted things had finally removed from the room.
And, all the new things needed are brought into this tiny room.
It took me around 2weeks to complete the move and the change.
Except getting helps from papa and bro for the wall painting, the other jobs like cleaning, clearing, washing, changing, etc, are all done by me. MYSELF!
How triumphant. :D
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee♥

I was trying to do the comparison and show the difference between the past and the present one with sharing pictures but since I've deleted the past messy room picture I'm unable to do so.
How saddening. You wouldn't believe, that would be room of MEITZE LO if you never seen it with your bare eyes (I mean the old one) o.O! I BET! XD

But but but, have a look at the brand new wonderland of mine.
Don't mind about the size of my room.
It's small =/


before getting two new pillows I let my Moos to stay there

LOL! 6holes-board with precious pictures, things and Moos there.

I like my new bed + sheet + bolster + pillows cover. Full set of them, chuah!

kekekekeke... not much to describe. KAWAIIII~

Little changes of the board. =)

3big figures in my room. table, board, bed. THAT'S ALL =.= How small it is.
p/s: the toothpaste-like thingy hanging on the wall is the tissue keepa!

My table! With the computer set which I neglected for around 3 years =.= and my lappy as well.

TArRrrr~~DAH~~~ I like cow xD

thorough view of the tiny room of mine.

**THE END**

No comments:

Post a Comment