I was figuring out what to do to add audio clips to my bloggie.
I went to Help and then Blogger Help and even the youtube.com.
I did my 1st try at the mixpod.com. I wanted "lovely day" to be played in my bloggie. I saved and viewed blog but the song was failed to play.
Then, I tried 2nd time to create playlist. LOL!
Suddenly, every words except my blogname become hindi lawbngo4a language.
I wanted to change it back but I didnt UNDERSTAND those words lar!!!!
It drived me crazy. At last, I asked binno for help. I trusted him! I gave him my password. And then something very funny happened. HAHA! Unexpectedly, language can be changed in the Dashboard. And it is soooo sooooo sooo obvious. MATA CHEMEH! o.O
Let me shorten the story since I GOTTA BED LATER VERY VERY SOON!
I was looking Binno for another help. But at last I DID IT MY OWN!
weeeeeee no more computer bakchee! The playlist can be played now!
I'm so WOW delighted. *TRIUMPHANT*
But I hate the stupid line. The songs cannot be played smoothly wor! >=(
Songs ended up playing in Media Player LOL!
nights night *wink wink.
p/s I LOVE YOU SWEEEEETIE ♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment