Thursday, February 4, 2010

♥ Pisces Key Words

Pisces Key Words

Strengths:
Intuitive, compassionate, artistic, gentle, wise, musical.
[can I say these are true? XD]

Weaknesses:
Can be a victim or martyr, fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality.
[own: yes i can easily slipped into and over trusting. what a noob! Meiziee is trying so hard to escape reality. I hate facing that. Say me dreamy!]

Charismatic marks:
Soft, sometimes frail to medium build.

Face easily shows emotion.


Likes:
Spiritual themes, time alone, visual media, time to sleep, romance, music, swimming
[recently like spending time alone/to sleep]
[♥ romance music swimming visual media spiritual themes]


Dislikes:
cruelty of any kind, Know-of-alls, the pass coming back to haunt,
being critized
(nah! nah! nah!)


Best Environment:
On or near sea, especially the sea.
[Own: Gosh! Know what! I like beach/seaside so much]
[seriously deep in love with it]
[whispering: I even want my wedding ceremony to be done there]
The movie theatre
[HAHA! I wish I could get a home theatre]
[you know~ watching movie with some1 special is really good]

No comments:

Post a Comment