Before the D-day, I was still hesitating whether I should/would/might go to Jason's farewell BBQ party. I need Penny, Penny needs me; I need heng heng, heng heng needs me (perhaps xD). And lastly, JASON NEEDS ME! XD And of course I need him too!
Finally, I shown up at the party.
*Ignore the unnecessary part* DUDD~
We did enjoy at Jason's party. I ate Shelly's noodle and mee.
To be honest, NOT BAD SWEETIE!
I wish I could eat Penny's chicky but you know~ LAZY WOH! kekekeke :P forgive me yea. Chances are around us! ;)
There are few photos taken by Penny's LIMITED baby.
gotta wait for it. In the living room, MOOs are spotted!
Weeee~ cute living room, a sudden realization.
By chance, we saw Jason's childhood pictures. They are so WOW~
Heng Heng, Penny and I had some funny talks (I LOVE IT).
And Penny did remind me about the "song pao pao".
She's just so naughty.
bi bi bok bok bi bi bok bok....etc
没完没了!!
Having so many times of yawning, looking them gambling on the floor,
they finally decided where to go. FUSE!
Penny and I got our customs on and headed to the Fuse.
_______________________________________
In the Fuse, there were few probs. :S u know?
The bebe a.k.a cheong mou , sweetie Shelly ain't happy.
Jason the big person, ain't show much smiles (at the beginning).
BUT, still a very enjoyable night.
Harwin the bad guy vs Hollan the warrior.
HURRAY~~~
balah bababa, We're loving it.
Fuse CAMWHORE!
Lastly
We love you JAS!
Home Sweet Home 4 a.m
Thanks to Mr. Har bak bak to pick me home.





No comments:
Post a Comment