Good morning!!
GOOD MORLIN!!!~~
With no choice, I moved the fan into my room and turned it on and i went to bed with the door open at 9.00pm++
From 9pm-11.35pm, I'd been awaken for few times coughing til death or drinking water to nourish my throat. I found few Mosbites on my both arms. >=/
I saw a big mosKEETO. A big tummy fulled with ma BLOOD. I stared at my arms for awhile and then dozed off =.= and awoke again because of the itchiness. And of course, I sat up and continued hunting it. Yes, another FAIL. I dozed off again.
at 3am, I awoke AGAAAAINN!!! :@ Throat feeling so bad, body feeling damn tired, hand feeling so itchy. Mom woke up and went to PEE, and then me too! LOL!
This time, I turned on the light, looking everywhere is possible for IT to hide.
Table- cleared
Bed- cleared
Board- cleared
and where else yea? >=)
CURTAIN!!
How smart I am!
(But actually my room is small that there are only table bed board and curtain =.=)
YES, THAT IS IT!
It flew out from the curtain.
And, as I said, its tummy was fully of ma blood and become fatty MosKEETO,
It flew like a cacat.
Without a hard war, Reace In Peace, keeto! XD
Story ended and was planning to continue my bed.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment