Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The happening.

16th April 2010 Say Happy Birthday to LO SIEW TZE!
We 1stly decided to take our meal at Chillies @ Pavy.
Since there were lot of peoples standing and waiting,
we changed our mind and ended up taking our dinner at San Francisco Steakhouse.

Here are the photos taken. They are all foods. You know, Meiziee likes food.
Which part would you prefer ey? I wanted to order the rib eyes but that waiter said that was not available that night. So disappointing and I felt sorry to my stomach.

This one is blah blah burger ordered by beh beh. p/s: this is not the beh beh(babe) i used to call my friends. Her name is seriously Beh Beh!! Cute nickname she has. Oh yea, meet my sister's buddy- BEH BEH.

Appetizer of mine: Ceasar Salad. I ordered this because since April Fool ( the day I started my life in KL), it is seriously a fat chance for me to eat veges.

Main course of mine: blah blah blah Salmon. I forgot the name. And, those vege beside, THEY ARE BITTER!! eww I am a vege lover but hell NO for that one. It tasted weird.
_____________________________

Say hello bello to my new Bros @ Jusco, Midvalley. Once I brought it home, only i realized its colour. That's a new bottle but it looks old huh?

OH MY GOD. What the? this is a 90-year-old hand of a 19-year-old girl. hmph???

Yes, Binno I know what you gonna say. Call me Hairy Potter. Haha, I have hairs. Everywhere. hands, legs, back, chest, neck, face, somewhere private [aww, you all have it right?], etc. I DO HAVE LOTS OF HAIRS. ORANGUTAN meiz.
_________________________________

It was saturday morning. Since there is a hard disk with movies, so yea, movie day.
This is a Taiwanese Drama - 就想来着你



____________________________

Then my brother and I met jeh at Midvalley.
This is the ice cream from Swensens. Nice yet expensive.
At the counter, we met our housemate - Ah Chuuu.
That was a lucky day. He treated us the ice creams.
It cost him around RM 30?
Anyway, GAMSA 감사!!

Siewtze @ Rum Raisin

Boytze @ Durian

Meitze @ Sticky Chewy Choco

Alright, i know this is ugly who cares! LOL no upper lip.
_______________________________

How to pronounce and what does it mean hah? ORION THE ORIGINAL 100% AND 15%
I know only this. buhahahaha.

Let me guess. It means, choco chips? LOL!

Aww, so cute of the size. I love eating that.
Taste not bad but still i prefer CHIPSMORE! anyone? hahahaha

Boytze @ woooweii, that was the 1st day his new babes fell on floor. Meet his new babies Timberland. I chose for him. And he believed in me. BABIES ARE COOL.

Meitze @ Seriously, I don't like camwhore (self) that much since I came here. LOL! low esteem again? Punch me Binno, slap me Penny!

Siewtze @ What face is this. She is just so. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA She is just so siewtze and my sis.
________________________________

I told my sister I wanted to eat 憋汁包(bit zum bao) as in 小笼包. So, we were there 翡翠拉面小笼包 at I-don't-remember-where-its-location.


This is Barley Lemon. Recommended. Sibeh hou yam woh!!~

TADAHHHHH here you are. The 憋汁包(bit zum bao) I yearned for days. Woolala. They really do 憋汁 =.= RM9.50 for 5bijiz.

Drinking this Chicky Soup, I miss my mom's cook and soup. Those can only be said as GOOD SOUP or old-fired-soup. I eat outside food everyday. Hopefully the hair wont fall. Between, I started using the brand that I-am-so-lazy-to-walk-to-the-bathroom-to-have-a-look shampoo, which its function is to prevent hair fall.

Still, I prefer Sandakan's Sze Chuan Sour Spicy Soup. But this is actually not bad also. Just, I LOVE SANDAKAN FOOD OKAY!
_______________________________

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
BIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!
HERE IS MY UMBINNA(female name LOL) !!
yahahahahahahahahahah.....

........................................................................
......................................................................
....................................................................
..................................................................
................................................................
..............................................................
............................................................
..........................................................
........................................................
......................................................
..................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment