Saturday, April 3, 2010

New page started

The April Fool, the day I left home and headed to KL. After bai-bai at home, my parents sent my brother and I to the airport. On the way going to the airport, I knew it. I knew my parents especially my mom is worrying about me like HELL! But, I just don't know how to express. Writing down my CIMB Bank Acc No. to them, at the back, I wrote a simple note for them asking them to take care of themselves and take enough rest and not t push them too hard while working. Yea, that's my way to show love (in a deeper level).

Before taking the luggages, I said something to my pop and mom. I was planned to hug them gao gao but they were siting in the car, not coming down to send me (since my brother is going to be with me for days).

After checking-in, I spotted a moving object in the souvenir store. Here you are my PENNY Darl. I speed up and moved to the other side. HOLLAND & MARK were then appeared standing beside Penny. Arghhh, I love I love them I LOVE YOU! Holland's hand, there was a cha siew pao. They still remember. THEY REMEMBER I LIKE EAT IT. We stood there and had a quite long talk and after that they said goodbye to me. Before they walked away. I had my last glance at the corner side. Bye my lovess.
___________________________________

At 1pm++, my brother and I arrived. On the way walking into the terminal, I sensed PENNY. I slightly smiled. Say hello to the ADIDAS PERFUME! Penny, the one you use. HAHA!!

While waiting for the Sky Bus, I met my friend and her family. She just came back from Perth. What a fate! :)

arghhh... i'm lazy to continue typing.. Let's stop here now alright? I swear I swear to God, I'LL BE BACK! wahahahhahahahahahahahah draft autosaved at10.53pm and now it's 23.56 =.= nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment