I have a very cute friend. I was struggling myself kept on saying, " so cute laa weihh."
Meet my friend, Jason Liaw. He is East side peepol, from Miri, Sarawak.
I seriously wanted to blog about him. For me, he is just so... WOOOW.
He said 2years ago he'd seen me in the Leo Forum in Kuching, Sarawak. But, I didn't recall any and I also wonder why he would have remembered me. And what he replied was
So far what I managed to know about him is that he is a sport lover. He swim. He workouts in gym. He plays football? Does he? hahahaha aiya anything lah. He is also a beach enthusiast. He likes beaches like I do.
He eats raw eggs, he eats raw fishes. He is super VIP of McD.
He eats lotsa meals with small portion.
He can even eat only vege for his dinner.
He likes sweet potato. Dumb it inside the bowl and boil it and TADAAA that's it.
After tonight then only I know how cute he is. WTF! HE IS CUTE!!
He has the most lousy laptop (he said that) that it has dust and food on it. WALAO EH! And he also has a very lousy external webcam with a very low mega pixel. I can tell.
He even told me that he wants his head bald after the break because he doesn't want her mom to know about that. He might get scolded.
* He already has a very damn dang superb fierce outlook. Unapproachable.
* Without hairs, without friendliness. Unfriendly.
*** A bald head with a very ganas looking face. Unapproachable & Unfriendly.
The most favorite part I finally get to know:
1. his lappy spec got only two sticker on the laptop. Window basic.
2. he loves candy in tin can. He feels the classic. [lame]
3. highlight: his bed.
The bed sheet he has been using it since kindergarden. it has the cartoon pattern on it. I can't really see it clearly due to the lousy webcam. And just when he moved the webcam, I saw a reddish thingy. That is a soft toy - A red dragon. I named it Moshy Draggy. That is so cute. He then showed me the whole body. Meet his draggy!
4. He has few bottle of Carrie Junior Shampoo. He uses it. xD
5. He has baby powder with him too. LMAO!
6. Although he is now bigger than the blanket, he must use it every night.
7. His towel is teddy bear patterned.
8. His pyjamas is mickey mousey.
9. He stole the cabinet from the living room just to keep his toys out of the children.
10. His mother threw away the robot toys, He pretended going out at night but getting them back to his room. WAHAHAHAHAHA! So dramatic!
11. He had barblie doll too! He explained that was a McD gift.
See, how cute. WTH! HAHAHAHAHA
Jason, allow me to exclaim-
SO DAMN ADORABLE LA WEIHH...




No comments:
Post a Comment