I would like to recommend this book for those who like romance.
This book would definitely be your favorite.
I seriously enjoy reading it.
And, with my interest, I manage to finish it within few days.
I know it doesn't sound great or fast.
But that was outta my limitation.
So, I'm kinda proud of myself. LOL!
I noticed the exist of this book by buying pirated disc in front of my condo.
It's now a major motion picture, as you can see from the book cover.
Channing Tatum caught my sight. He is HAWT, you should probably know that.
I was so into the storyline and the flow the author created.
The author is Nicholas Sparks.
And his book the #1 New York Times Bestseller.
When I first saw the picture of the author,
I was like: How could a man write something so romantic and lovely and touching.
And when I told my sister about that.
We both burst and said," He must be gay!" HAH! I don't know.

This story is about a heart was broken and two lives changed forever.
When Savannah comes into his life John knows he is ready to turn over a new leaf.
An angry rebel, he had enlisted in the army after high school,
not knowing what else to do. Then, during a furlough,
he meets Savannah, the girl of his dreams.
The attraction is mutual and quickly grows into the kind of love
that leaves Savannah vowing to wait for John while he finishes his tour of duty.
But neither can foresee that 9/11 is about to change the world.
Like so many proud men and women,
John must choose between love and country.
Now, when he finally returns to North Carolina, his hometown,
John will discover how love can transform us in ways we never could have imagined.

Besides, I've bought another book which is from the same author. It is True Believer. I don't have time to start reading that because final exam and presentation are around the corner. I cant fool around. I would rather study textbook than reading fiction. I'll share my opinion after I've done reading that. And I'll probably buy all the series by Nicholas Sparks.
Let me end up with:
KNOWLEDGEABLE
lmao

No comments:
Post a Comment