Monday, August 23, 2010

I am ...


Receiving texts from you is nightmare.
Your name popping up on the screen of my phone is a heart attack.
You wouldn't understand how awful I feel.

I don't want to hear from you. I would sometimes rather you to be disappeared.
And something pissed off is that I sometimes hope to see you.
What a God Damn Dilemma.

You sometimes made me feel like you care.
You sometimes said like you really love.
You sometimes express like you seriouslymiss.
What are all these? What the fuck is in your mind.
I don't know you. I really don't, bastard.

You shouldn't know me and I shouldn't meet you.
All these are wrong. Please! I want to stop this.
But how?
Saying that I don't want to see you again but myself wanted to?
Saying that don't treat me like a toy but myself somehow bitchy that I'm willing to be one?

Who am I to you?
What am I to you?
Do I fucking matter?
HAHAHA!
I'M JUST A TOY

No comments:

Post a Comment