hahahaha
I seriously need to start my diet plan. I gain weight and this is unxiongshinable and unjeepshaoable. I swore to God that I wouldn't let this happen. But, it happened now. So I should take this serious and be strict to myself.
So I decided to go jogging or swimming everyday except when I have my night class.
Besides, I'm starting with a habit planning daily meal everyday.
This is so serious man. But, to be honest, I don't know how long it lasts HAHAHAHAHA
So far my ohm here with me is very very strong. I do hope miracle happens. NGAHHH
Here is my I-don't-know-shall-what-it-be-named dish for my dinner tonight.
I simply grabbed 3 lady fingers, 2 crabmeats, half pack of udon, and mushy mushy from the fridge and started to cook them. NO OIL COOL~~
This is totally plain. But, my taste buds so far accepted this. Thank God!
Look at this. Plain but colorful. LOL!
Damn triumphant.


No comments:
Post a Comment