Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Awoke Crying

Burning the midnight oil for the photo editing and photo book layout,
I finally completed those shyts and the online payment by 10 a.m. Holy Mama!

Relieved. I let my mac slept, so did I.
I knew I dozed off quite fast. 'cause I was tired.

Very soon, I had off to dreamland.
I dreamt about him. Yea, him.

The environment was unfamiliar.
There were two singled beds placed parallel in a room.
There was space between them.

There were people sitting on the both beds chit-chatting.
They are my friends, yes, my friends, included him.
He was sitting on the floor ( the space between the beds), left, beside me.

I guess that was midnight. And I gave up involving in the talk.
I hugged a pillow and slept right on the position I sat.
He turned to me. He looked at me. #I was shocked and felt a sudden fastened heart beat.
He looked into my eyes with his right hand touching my cheek gently and spoke a word, "Sayang..."

I felt nervous, I felt heartache.
I moved my body against him and faced the bed.
My face emotion changed. I weeped.
All of at once. I found myself awoke crying, terrified, insecured.


The heart beating was fast. I tried to soothe myself.
Calm down, trying very hard to clear my mind falling asleep again.......


No comments:

Post a Comment