Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A day out with the roves

Okay, like almost for a month we never really meet up. Finally that was the D-day.

With a very slumber look, I went into the Lambo, the limorized Lambo, you know, which can fit 5-6 people.
Okay, our first stop:
After the car was parked, we walked a short distant to the restaurant. Otw, Penny gave us a sudden shock shouting "吓死我噢!" [There was a dog locked inside the car with the window little opened. That shocked the shit outta Penny] At the same time, my shoulder rose with a freak face emotion. WTFLAH. Dog scared Penny; Penny shocked me.

We ordered 5 pork noodles which have us waited for an hour or two. It's a famous pork noodles stall. Everyone there was waiting for it. It's so KRJ a.k.a kua ran jiong. Btw, the drinks we ordered were specially houyum, the so called Chilese Teh C Bing. These pork noodles are really porkable and porkful. What can I say more about them... During the time, what can we do was chitchatting. Hell yeah, you wouldn't know how much we love this session. Penny, Martin and me talked and laughed. While the other two happy kids....


Very random, our next stop was:
Yes this is the place. Yippee Cup Ss2. Too many bubble tea companies arising.

We encountered something silly while ordering.

Waitress: @^#$^&*%ÓıÇ˚l∏Å
Penny: Erhhh?

Waitress: #*)%&%($&˜Ç˜Ó˚Í
Me: Ahhh?!
Waitress: &$&ı√ˆı≈Ò†ŒÆ“#%$
Penny: HUH!!!?

I guess she found out her own pronunciation was going COCO so she read clearly every single words. We were all like: OHHH.... And Hoka had finally chosen his Jelly.

Shhh.. I found it nicer than Chatime.

Things sibrings do - Pose, draw, laugh, smirk, talk, drink, iphone.

 

I know you beh song me Vicky, Jek Chao lah! HAAHAHA

Our 3rd stop: ASSUNTA - princess's highschool.
We dropped Penny by Jaya One for final project and then headed to Assunta to pick up the princess. I fully utilized Vicky's iBong.


Arriving soon, we saw two bold Indian girls. woots woots!! Okay, the chucker-out Hoka opened the door and leaded Emily into the car. People outside watching and laughing at this scene. LOL! so haksehvuirized.

Me: [with a hyperized tone] NGI OI SIT MAI AH EMILY?
Emily: [steady] zo mai an tai sang o
Me: [lower/polite tone] oh oh oh, ngi oi sit mai oh emily?

#laughter in the car .___________. LOL

Our 4th stop: The Bee@Jaya1


While waiting for Penny, we had our lunch at The Bee. Penny and Fion then showed up after their tasks. Topics in the air: scenes in 龙甘威, Hoka's girlfriends, Cartoon Theme Songs, Foods, Google: How to smoke a Cigar, Branded stuff......

Final Stop: Sunway Pyramid


As if we held hand .____. wtf

Trio

 Okay something very very ridiculous happened. I thought the girl was Penny. I was about to lean on her shoulder. By the time she turned her head looked at me; I looked at her. WHATAFUG! This moment was freaking epic. Nothing I can do except for blushing, feeling embarrassed, telling her sorry. LMFAO.


Okay as you can see here, the girl outta nowhere laughed too. See the dumbass Vicky .__.

Hoka: 咁多摆啦,呢摆最lap。
Overall, for what lap stuff I've done, this is the CHUN one (Y)

Emily, without any delay, spread to them.


Yeah have a good laugh people ~_~

HIDE WITH SHAME

Okay, Vicky needed himself a flip-flop @ Quicksilver/Roxy Outlet. ATM, We managed to fool around.








                                                 Guess what's in his mind. Look at his face. Hmmm











As always........

 the rocker and the steady

 The loud-laughter and the herro gitty


Her significant LOL 

Now let's see what a McDonald Sundae can transform.
When you're hot, here you need an elecfan.
Oh no, Bay mole grows. Here you need a Baymole Trimmer.
Eww, sweaty and smelly. Here you need a roll on [garradie rookrook]







______________________________________

Some ads are found



The photographer of the day. He wanted more pictures of him. So yea....


 Again the sisters. Similar face figure.

RIEN RIEN
Retard (SH)


Group photo of the day
For more photos, go to my Facebook

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Martin, yes the Hungllen for skipping the class just for our gathering. And also Penny the Lambo's owner for the pimp ride, Mr. Cliff the herro gitty for providing those gags and lamecocks, and Vicky our lovable yet hatable sohai for sacrificing his iBong 4 for us, especially me I think? I used up his battery. HAHAHA And also the tiny sleepless queen Miss F the Gay-on for joining us. Well, last but not least, The official princess Emeree, for always wearing her school uniform to travel around with us.

And hopefully, Binno will be free to join us, somedays. He has been Mia-ing for a period of time D:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment