Yes, as I mentioned in Twitter, I had dreamt something very weird yet very real. Ever since I stepped on the land of KL the West Malaysia, I could hardly dream. I don't know why's with this. I just don't dream here. LOL! I would be very happy if I have one. And I won't forget it easily.
Last two days, I dreamt myself as a mother. The detailed storyline I couldn't tell all of them. It was a premarital pregnancy. But then I guess I got married with a guy named Wilson. He was tall, slightly muscular. That time, we were in a club. He went to the gym room to do some workout. While baby and I sat at the cafe chilling and waiting for him the so-called my husband.
What I really can feel even when I was awoke after the dream is that I can feel the maternal love. I can feel the tiny living thing hugging it so gently with love. She was cute and adorable.
Some random part was someone or friend of mine intended to hug the baby. But she burst into tears. In the case of no alternative, my friend passed the baby to the mother. Once she was in my arms, she looked into my eyes and stopped crying. FUIYOH!
Because of this dream, it changed my POV. I planned not to have babies in the future marriage. But now.... I feel like getting married ASAP to have a baby, just to have a baby. This feeling is heavenly true. geez.
___________________________________
And one more, I almost forgot I had this dream. Just now I went out for dinner with my sister. We ate while watched TV in the restaurant. And all in a sudden, I smiled myself and my sister spotted me. She then asked me why. I answered her and she burst into laughter. Wtf!
Yes... I dreamt about Donnie Yen. The Mr. Ip Man. He is so hot, freakin' hot. Gosh!! That's all I can say. I just keep this for myself. LOL! But if you really want to know I can definitely share with you. HAHAHA
oopsy daisy




No comments:
Post a Comment