Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hope Disillusionment

Hope Disillusionment


Have you ever had this before? Like, you were raised up by a person so up high and then, you were threw falling down from that spot, too, by the person. It's not like the saying goes "The higher the hope, the more KNN the disappointment" because it always always always has to do with the raiser, the hope raiser. Screw those people. I never thought of having those effing hopes. You, it's you the one raise it up for me. It's you. Shall I say you fool me? Shall I? NMLJ(ngo mm lan jee)

If you really not gonna make it up for me, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PROMISE ME AT THE FIRST PLACE? I find no fun in it, hellow? Again and again. You did that to me.

I'm not sad or disappointed about what promises you have ever broken, I'm disappointed on you, really. Don't make me hate you. I love you so.

If 2013 that will be another raise-and-drop promise, by the time, I'll have been the one banging the wall and die9it. I'll cry my heart out. Please, don't screw it up. Anything, but not this. For the sake of the broken heart, I please you.



No comments:

Post a Comment