Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Untitled

What had I been doing in the past year? Oh, Mass Communication in IACT College.

I might not say I wasted because I lived that year. I gained and I lost. If you are my follower(s) of my blog, you've known that I want to pursue something different something further something higher. I shall say that I've finally got the U-turn to the right path. Doesn't matter it's a time taking one or a short cut, I still meet my goal at last.

Oh well, I know you've figured out my new link. I don't really find it necessary to leave goodbye. Leave without a goodbye, I don't think it's irresponsible because who will I have to be responsible to? You tell me. I don't feel myself got appreciated, really. Ask yourself or shall I say yourselves. That's all I can say. Haha, you wept; you expressed joy, what are you trying to prove?
I don't hate you. It's just that we're not meant to be who we were supposed to be.

I am was not an IACTian. I don't feel I'm part of it. What I did was going to college all way long to attend classes and leave going home all way long. During the process, I lost myself (and you know what? I'm seeking her back right now). My ideal life in college/U was way big different than the one I was having.

I am was not your friend. I don't want to list everything out as if I'm a narrow-minded person. I remember every little of them just because they hurt so freaking much that stained. I'm transparent. I'm not important. Don't argue with me. Don't say that I don't know what exactly how you think about me in you. What I felt for this period of time is no-joke. For your stand, these are not categorized as friends. You don't do what friends do. I knew it all. I'm not dumb. The basic of friends is care. haha Or maybe we were just coursemates. That seemed much easier.

Mainly, after the changes in me through internal and external factors, what I'm sure is that I am not a PR person, neither journalist; broadcasting is still cool, just cool. Maybe I should just get back to my initial option that I made before Mass Comm last year.

Most importantly, I leave, I have a better option. I should grab it, for sure. Everyone will do.




At first I thought I don't have to share about this,
but I'm still publishing this.
Feeling reluctantly, atm, I also want to let you guys know.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL DMC
GOOD LUCK!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment