An operation which I should have undergone last year, it finally happened on 27th July 2011 (Wednesday).
Situation: An upper retained root covered by gum, where the two teeth between it has moved close that left a few gap like not more than 5mm.
Operation: Cut the gum and with the aids of those noisy machines, remove the root from the side.
A week before the operation, the doctor said, "there is difficulty."
I was so panic the day before, imagining how the dentist would do to remove the root. Unbearable thought. On the D-day, with Hungllen's accompanion, I went to Tawakal Hospital which I always pronounced as Takawal and was once pronounced as Takawal Hotel instead of Hospital. #DUMBO-DORE
The assistant invited me in, and I asked the dentist -
Me: Is it really painful?
Dr. Anthony: No, you won't be feeling any pain. But I don't know after that.
Me (thought): Duhh, Dr you very lame lah
The operation took around 90 mins with around 6-7 threads. The dr is so cute, whenever he found it hard or came up with ideas, he sounded, like urghhh, ahhh, eeeeee...
During the process, he kept on asking me and his assistant if we were okay. LOL! APPARENTLY I WAS NOT.
Figure 1. upper: before operation, down: during the operation
In the middle of the operation, I thought it was ended but after the x-ray, there was still a short root inside. I was like TAMADE WTF LIARSING BAHHH. You never know how hard I tried to hypnotize myself telling myself: Meitze, you can do this. Nahh it ain't painful. No it ain't. You're a brave girl yes you are...... =.=
JJANG JJANG!!
Its good to eat somfing icy cool, so very random,
we went out at 9++ to go Sg Wang to tabao snowflakes.
notice the thread in black colour? Hou 7 cute lo weih.
Hoo, half face swollen.
Thanks Hungllen
for taking care of this lembik
and the porridge and the and the.. :D
youknowyouruvme.xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment