Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Once in My Life

I can say that 5th July 2011 was the most dreadful night I'd been through through out the year I've been staying in KL. 


LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS!!!!!

From the illustrations above, it is some sort of situation that everyone can tell.
I'm so pissed off about why my sister did not clear all those payments in time. I went to pay the bill in Timesquare and then went for class. My sister couldn't call the TNB by 6p.m so yeah...


The dark was gobbling the sky, I finished my bath ASAP and went out for dinner where there was bright with lights. An hour later, my sister joined in. After that, understanding the consequences, we went to 7E to buy candles, Shieldtox coils, batteries for mini fans and  torch and two pack of ices for the frozen foods.

Back to the ancient time. HAHAHA "What can I do now" keeps in my mind that night. Oh, camera. I grabbed my sister's digital camera and snapped.




The reflection of my eyeballs. SPOOOKY!

The light is just so romantic and sexy. #Slurrp


 Ya, I know. I saw this picture online before. So I tried to shot the same one.


Light source: Cellphone
(except for the torch n candle)

Can you see anything in the picture? If you see clearly, you can actually see my sister's face. HAHA.
EVEN MORE SPOOOOOKY!

Since I had nothing to do, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, 


And also applied mask - Korean Ginseng Mask. #fuiyoh

Hah the nightmare had come. You know, when there's blackout it's MOSQ WORLD. Screw them. I don't understand why the heck the mosquitos like to fly around our ears. I just don't get it. At that moment, I feel like googling: Why does mosquito like flying around human's ears? UHHH!! I had a hard time falling asleep. Eventually, I dozed off.

In the morning, I woke up not because of the the alarm, not because of the sunlight, it was because I was totally sweated. Oh please, I really hate it. Waking up I felt sticky all over my body.

I really want to know, forehead pun borreh kasih hisap darah meh? o.O'

 Cereal for breakfast. HAHA you don't want to try.



Okay, went home after class, no more snuff out. Hello electricity.
Random pic: Dinner for tonight.




Goodnight.
Loves.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment