Friday, July 2, 2010

First Dreamt I EverRemembered in KL


GUESS WHAT?
I'm going for the dance class later.
DANG! IMMA GONNA DANCE MY SWEAT OFF!
Alright. This is a random one cause i need to clean up and prepare for that later.

I didn't realize about the dream I had until I went and sat on the toilet and peed.
When "thing" went flows, PHUCK! I recalled what I'd dreamt.
Just like how my status posted.

I saw the Phuck Me and it was something. It meant something.

I guess I was in an event or a show.
I saw them dancing on the stage.
These people are familiar.
Supposed to be the people I know especially the one standing in front of my right hand side.

No doubt, the dance was enthusiastic and had caused lot of laughter.
The person (M) laughed, so did I.
When each other's sight is caught, we smiled.

Then when the show was ended, I went to the backstage and had a little talk with my friend (she's my ex friend's best friend).
I met (M). We smiled, I left.
And then I received a I don't know it was a text or an email.
Believe me, that was high tec!

There were few slides ( LOL, I'm sure that wasn't a powerpoint).
1st slide was the movie clip recorded the dance.
2nd slide, 3rd slide, 4th slide, so on..
These were my pictures, (M)'s pictures, our pictures.

Below all these, there was a short written note.
It was probably an apology.
The reply: I appreciate that, sweetie.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment