I love my bag yet I hate my bag.
It is so fit casing my laptop and plug and few pen and pencil and wallet and a tissue.
THAT'S ALL! No more space for my little brella.
So, I often put it into Estee's bag.
And I supposed to get back the brella from her yesterday.
But still, I left it in her car.
That was unlucky. That was fate.
I got my whole body wet, soaked.
Right before I went out to help Yunxuan to buy the KTM ticket,
I look at the sky at the balcony. That was clowdy and windy. Peace sky.
My mind: I think it will be a great weather today.
When I was waiting at the counter in KL Central, I looked out.
WTH! Plastic bag flying, leaves and trees waving in a very evil way.
I can tell. RAIN IS COMING. It's rainism MAN!
Stop that shit. I gotta straight to the point now. NGAHH hahahahaha
When the train stopped at Maluri Lrt Station,
I was like DANG! I can't go home like this because the rain was seriously heavy.
I waited under the roof. I saw a guy.
I'm not sure if he's a malay or pakistan or blah blah.
He has a very good looking face. NGAH! ;)
He was waiting, too, with his father I think.
And I spotted the phone he took out. IT'S DA SAME AS MINE. walao
We looked at each other. Very fast, we moved our sight.
He looked at me. And when I looked at him, we moved our sight.
I looked at him. And when he looked at me, NGAH! sight moved.
I went to 7 eleven to buy chocolate bar since I had nothing to do.
haha. He looked at me, ogain. OGAIN AND OGAIN AND OGAIN =.=
When I was choosing my snacks, "DING DONG"
He came in. He walked to the fridge, probably gotta get some drinks.
I went to the counter to pay, so did he.
Oh man, I can feel the chemical man =.=
Forgive me for having such fathao thought.
Girls do that. So, forgive me. HAHAHA
After that he and his father planned to walk under the heavy rain.
As he was walking away further, he took the last glance at me.
How did I know that?
HELL MAN, BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING HIM =.=
jinjja beh tahan!!! lmao
Lastly, I waited for 30min.
And I couldn't care more then i walked myself home.
I was fully wet and soaked.
FRANKLY!!!
This was the 1st time i never blame the rain. WTF!
No comments:
Post a Comment