Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Missed Him

This afternoon, Yan Yan took her Science Revision Textbook and came into my room, telling me that she wanted me to teach her about some certain topics.

While she was studying on my bed and I was doing something with my laptop at the desk, she broke the silence telling me that the book was primarily belonged to him, " Jeh, they are AhhJuN's exercise papers. Have a look!" And, she also told me that he even wrote a lot my name in the books. Might be boring during the classes. HAHA

"HAH? GONG ZHAN OH?", I rushed to the bed and grabbed the papers.

Paper1

Paper2

OMG, they are so cute - the handwriting. A sudden flash back. I used to tease his handwriting. They are really cute. I used to beg him to write words or give me his notes. And mind went further back to the time we'd been together - 3 years. I missed him. HAHA

And just because of that, I found myself lonely. YAHAHA! Thing I can't deny. Lonesome sometimes kills. I felt pity of myself for still being single. LMAO. But this kinda demand can't also be forced to be accomplished or come true.

Anyway, I'm glad that he has a better and wonderful life in Melbourne. And he found his love one there as well. Hopefully he'll be great and have brighter life in the future. Bless you all the way long. Take care.
I loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment