Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Penny

The Lincoln Penny?

NO!!!!!!
It's


Penny Liew Ling Pei

Penny Liew Ling Pei, a friend I've known 9months, a citizen in a town Sandakan, I’ve my first met in 31st December 2009 in Tonic Bar, IJM. I didn’t know what happened that we were gathered at the same table. It was the Yuyuans and Sungsiews. We were all planned to countdown and waved goodbye for 2009 and welcome the coming of 2010 – that was everyone’s objective being there that night. We were all enjoyed with the beat of the music and the toasts and the laughter and the alcohol and the… She appeared with her trademark smile showing just a lill of eyes very friendly approached. That’s one of the things I like about her the most.

The memory between two of us ain’t that special for the first meet. And then, it seemed like a volcano sleeping so deeply – silent and cause no danger =.= HAHA!

And, surprisingly or maybe not (because Sandakan is a very small town, you know about that), WE MET AGAIN! Fate’s there. We met again during the Chinese new year of 2010. She just went back to hometown after the reunion in KL with her family. And just because of this sparkle, we felt deeply in love with The Fuse. That was like our second home, you said it! Hardcore never left the dance floor.

During the hard time of mine being boycott by you-know-who, she’s the one made me feel I deserved to have friends. She brought me to her beloved people. With them, firstly, we were not that close not even speak or interact. Sooner later with more hangouts and activities, we’re just like a family. Not seeing each other a day is just like being in hell. Can you imagine that? And I’m fucking in love with it. Once again, say hello to my (new friends) and even more. Somehow, I feel weird that Yuyuan with Sungsiews that I’m always an outsider. But still, I batul batul suka you semua, mahai-mahai kawan karibku.

Fate keeps moving. Even though we’re not in the same course but HELLO? We’re in the same college – the college that I guess there are only around 2 to 4 persons are from Sandakan. And two of them are Penny and Meiziee.

Something that I have to admit, she is the only female friend I expose the most, the real, the deep one to. And hell yea, I appreciate and thank God so much for that. It’s like I’m daring to be naked in front of her (NAHHH!! HAHAHA). Good example. And I’m pleased that I finally can find someone to really talk to. Between, even though we don’t have a lot of similarity but we do have some or few or little or a bit. We like photo edition, we like polka dots, we do mAnicure, we like camwhore, we love mango mountain, we own n73 YAHAHA, last but not least, we are FANJIN falling in crazee situation. Wops!

The moment we’ve been through is no joke, babe! I wish I could tell everything very detail working hard with the keyboard, but there are really too much to work out. Got to confess about my laziness. Yeeeehaa!

I don’t have a LV for you, I don’t have a Mac Pro for you, I don’t have a Farrarrree for you, I only have a true and sincere me for you. Uiseh, it’s like [yee san sheong huei].

Believe me, iHeart you 99! YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAPPY 19TH SWEET BIRTHDAY MY DEAR.

I hope that you’re appreciated and loved by the one who supposed to be. ;)

I hope that we all still and always be BFF.

This is the most important one - I hope that there are NO MORE BLOCKS in your journey.


Love ya,


No comments:

Post a Comment