Monday, September 27, 2010

The Sexy One

Hey Hongki, hey Siwon, hey Minho, hey Nichkhun, hey Yuyan, I'm so sorry that I have to put you all aside and show off another sexy one here. Mianhae! p/s: I adore you all, still.


DONNIE YEN 甄子丹

This was taken during his young age, and I have to admit this is really funny. LMAO

The previous one was funny because of his young look. And this is funny because of the clothing. Woolala, the olden time, people wore this during practicing KungFu ay?

His wife - Cissy Wang the former beauty queen and model. For more photos, click here.
YAHAHA! Btw, He already have 2children.

There are a lot of artist or actors, they become hot and sexy and manly when they are old =.= I mean middled-age, like Miu Kiu Wai and Yam Dad Wa.

I saw his abs in the movie - Legend of The Fist. In the cinema, my eyes was like enlarged with the mouth opened, very amazed.

The upcoming movie in 2011 will be The Lost Bladesman

Well, this is just a random post after watching few movies starred by him.


PEACE OUT THERE

Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment