Let's name my friend Galaxy.
Galaxy has a lot with him/herself. Galaxy chooses to conceal while reveal at the same time.
Galaxy keeps blogspot low profiled, he/she conceals; Galaxy chooses to share in this quite hidden place, he/she reveals. Frankly, Galaxy is a special friend of mine.
In our lives, we opt our own roads.
We might chose wrongly, for once or twice. It isn't a big deal or a world-end-business.
Things might not go our ways,yes, so true. These often happen in our lives.
(Shyt, typing this just to let Galaxy cheered up but doctors can't cure themselves. I can't cheer myself up still #epic failed)
To face the reality is an act of killing. Helpless. I feel that. I bet Galaxy does,too.
And this is what I still couldn't overcome.
Heartbreaks happen all the time. But...
Something similar - We weren't who we used to be. We seem lost, really lost. We want our lives back then. They were peaceful, they were fun; no stress, no sarcasm, no discrimination.
But, Galaxy...
Galaxy, let's work these shyt out. We can do it. MAYBE? Teehee
Fabulous - rises and shine.
Welcome the challenging days with smiles.
You know right. I'm biggas fan of yours [sappotaa].
You know who you are,
♡




No comments:
Post a Comment