Friday, November 26, 2010

My Year End Falls into Ruin

Yes, as I have titled
My year end falls into ruin.






A young woman mastering in the art of procrastination.
What should I say?  How to control or manage one's will or motivation?
I seriously failed in it.
Eg. I woke up at 8 a.m telling myself to start my stuff at 9 a.m. And when I looked at the clock showing 8.56 a.m, I postponed to 10 a.m. Again, I took a glance at the time, it showed 11.01 a.m. Oh well, maybe I should have a lunch break and start doing things at 1 p.m  (hello? you didn't even start). As the time flew, I looked at the time again. And it was 2.13 p.m. Hey, why not we start at 3 p.m? There was still 47 mins to go. Alright. Doing other things at the time 4.21 p.m, "OH HELL, I SHOULD REALLY DO THINGS AT 5 P.M". These thoughts repeated until the the time shown 9.30 p.m. GOSH, IT IS ALREADY 9.30 p.m! Let's start the shyt.


• Hurray! Closure for the championship #GG


With this kind of attitude, how are you going to survive for the upcoming exams ( in short-term) and in the future? You fail to the max woman.

__________________________________________________


Shall I call it incident or accident?
It was quite fun when we were all going for a local vacay - Port Dickson.
On the 2nd day, there was so peaceful that I couldn't sense any disaster.
We went to the beach.
I insisted in doing this. They warned me. They asked me to be careful.
And then, BILING BALANG BING BING BANG BANG.
Again, Shall I call it an incident or an accident.


• Phuck this. What I can say is this ruined me the most. It brought me more problems and trouble.
• Hell yea, #trouble is your friend no matter where you go, oh , oh.


And, because of all these, the air ticket I bought for going back home might be forced to cancel.
I shall stay here. I should. 
I MUST.
Perhaps....






Lastly,
my current status:
b.r.o.k.e

1 comment:

  1. and 2pm comes along singing to you "everything happens for a reason"
    So cheer up k. i'll see what can I do to help you.
    And if I was fast enough that day. in time to reach where you were. I probably could have stop this from happening.

    ReplyDelete