Monday, November 8, 2010

Am I being too extreme?

Yes, as the titled said. Am I being too extreme that I dislike and be unhappy when my beloved brother is getting married? As a sister, it is a wrong thought or behaviour? Can anyone seriously tell me? Right before I closed my eyes and off to dreamland, me and my sister talked about my brother. She told me that he was very disappointed and its like die-heart because we never call to greet him. But, who knows that I'm the one keeping this in mind?

Burst into tears. My heart is aching blaming myself : How could you do this to him? He needs his siblings to support him. He needs his siblings to be happy for him. Are you outta your mind? How much I hope I could stand in from of him and give him a hug telling him that, " Congralutation, goh!"
You've been an asshole, meitze!

I quickly grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to tell him why (partially).
I'm the one feeling imba. I sent him an email. Typing these words is like pokes on my heart.






forgive me, goh!
I'm sorry.
In fact,
I still need time to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment