Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hey darlings

Just woke up in the morning 11.57am. Yes, it is still considered as morning. First thing to do once awaken is to head to the toilet. You know! Gotta get the business done. At that moment, Binno is already awaken. He was busying with his facebook. After a while, he went back to sleep. I guess he's still sleepy. While for Hung, hahaha, he sleeps so well just like a big baby. AWWW~

Now my world for today has started. I guess I really can't live without internet. The first thing I always do is click on Safari and then facebook then twitter then hotmail then blah blah blah. The arrangement is fixed. awwmygard!

In the Facebook, I view everything. By chance, I saw Aveline Han and Emily Ooi Wan Vun. And once I think of both of them, it reminds me of Outing with Emily and Aveline and Alex [the Ave's deh deh xD] Open House, maybe these are the most recent time we'd spent together.





And I somehow feel guilty because I don't really keep them contacted or updated. It's like I really miss a lot of things of theirs.Hmmm, a sudden strong feeling coming ahead. LOL! I MISS THEM LIKE CRAZEEE.

Sometimes it is just weird that some people, they don't appear in your daily life often yet the bond between is still strong enough to maintain the relationship. They are my darlings the beloved ones.



i heart you babes.

Awaiting the upcoming meet few months later.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment