- Conversation through Twitter
The bestest bestie of mine seems agreeing about what I said. -
Neither of us planned that we would fall in love this way but since we did...
Why should we be apart? Sometimes, some things happen that can never be explained.
Now, it's too late for me. I've already given my heart out.
Why should we be apart? Sometimes, some things happen that can never be explained.
Now, it's too late for me. I've already given my heart out.
I can't say goodbye to you no matter how I tried.
You're such a part of me.
Without you, I would die deep in the heart of me.
I don't know whether you and I were meant to be together.
Just that I can't tell you goodbye.
Who knows why we choose?
And when we choose the ones we love,
I don't know whether you and I were meant to be together.
Just that I can't tell you goodbye.
Who knows why we choose?
And when we choose the ones we love,
who knows why we do the things?
We do when we're in love.
I know that you're a decent man and you try to do what's best.
How can I remove all the feelings we have shared.
We do when we're in love.
I know that you're a decent man and you try to do what's best.
How can I remove all the feelings we have shared.
But......
1 might be better than 2.


No comments:
Post a Comment