Woolala, allow me to repeat - That was so happering. I had never been to such crowded place in my life until then.
People squeezed, people queued, people pushed, people....
What I have to say about the countdown?
People threw the bottles/tins up to the sky where they dropped on people. They screwed the countdown.
I saw people, especially tourists, bleeding in pain. Is this what should be shown to the tourists who came to your country that actually good for Malaysia? Do you even bring your brains with you for the countdown? You ain't even qualified to be Malaysian. Just fuck the wall.
Those porkless (no offense seriously, I'm not that racist), they passed through right beside you, took a glance and turned back and attacked people's bodies where you-know-which-parts and slipped away.
I wonder why. Where are all these manners? Sorry, do your parents give you moral and family education? Are you that freaking despo? Just fuck yourselves.
Pickpockets in action. They really have a good sense of timing.
Hell yea, I was one of the victims, so was my sister. We both lost our IC, keys, and cash.
We went to the police truck. A western family were gathered inside.
The woman showed us her Gucci bag with cuts. All belongings inside the bag were gone. On the other hand, my sister planned to report the loss. The officer then asked us to go to our nearest police station around our condo. Aren't we supposed to report the loss site of the incident?
I'm disappointed on the p*o(l#ices in Malaysia. You all fail 99.
@Home, Miharja Condo
We were home around 2 a.m. YEAH We were home! Wait, we lost our keys right. There was no way for us to open our door. CRAPPED. Brother offered his @#$% room for us and he went to stay at his gf's place. Thank you so much. My sis and I called few 24hour locksmiths. None of them picked up the phone. Okay, we sat on sofa doing nothing. NUMB not being sad. Still had time trying my new babies. Btw my babies, they are sexaay. LOL
Not feeling really sad for the lost. But frustrated about the key lost LOL and the ICs. We were both on make up and wearing contact lenses. Everything is in our room. We couldn't bath, remove make up & lenses. We bought lenses container and liquid at 7e, this and that. Thank god brother left munay for us. I had a very bad sleep that night. Yikes, seeing all those greetings msgs also bolak =.= Sorry that I didn't greet you guys my love ones.
The next day, I woke up feeling sick, ewww, so sick. Then without wearing glasses or lenses, I went out with my sister to the police station. Blah blah blah, gonna go get the ori copy of the IDONTKNOWWHAT and renew our ICs on wed or sat. GG! After makan we went home. So ill that I slept again. During the moment, my sister managed to call a locksmith to come over. Yeaheah Rm70 for not more than a min job. I feel like being one lah.
Without hesitating, I went in and bathed. DAMN. I could feel the freshness.
Chilling in the room, for god sake, what I should say is that I do like my bed my everything in the room even tho it is in a real mess. Not being conscious for a long time, I ended up......

I lay my knees down,
pleading You to be good to me in 20eleven.
Appy Lew Yerr
Goodnight world.


No comments:
Post a Comment