Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Gift (Belated Post)

If now it is not 1.24 a.m, I promise this post would have its usual length. The problem is that I wanted to bed but blog is fun.

Binno:" It is a fun thing about blogging is that you are already tired but you still wanna blog."

1st of all, I would like to say thank you to Kai, for the first Christmas gift before the day I left KL and went home on 16th Dec 2010. So sweet of him. Teehee BBBBBBBBBB Cherry Blossom.



Coming up next, I really wanna thank her deepdeepdeep 99. We simply heard her saying she would grab one for us. And I totally forgot about this. After the quite-long break, we managed to meet up because of the photo book assignment. Weee we went to college chilling at the AV Room like we owned it and minum minum makan makan kat ss i dont know what number. Thank you so much. I truly deeply madly love it. Never thought of getting return, because mine was kinda you know. LOL! 


What I like the most about the pressy is the 3 things related to BALALA


P/s: the twitpic is the trailer isn't it, yunhyun ah. Teehee




Thank you
for the christmas gifts darlings
And also the wishes I'd received.
I love you

Ngah, 
seriously I will keep those pressy
even tho they are eatable.
MM SEH DEK LA WEIH

No comments:

Post a Comment