Thursday, April 14, 2011

#Lessen1 Dream

DREAM
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”
I used to be a dreamer - I have so many dreams that I wish I could have accomplish or achieve. Who doesn't. But I'm now scared enough of the feeling of dropping deep down. I ain't having good immune system or antibody that fasten the recovery of the wounds. Yes, I back off. I scared. I'm timid to ever have a firm stand of myself being like that again. I never dare to dream or shall I have any dreams. Whenever I started to wonder, I'll look at one of my typography I'd made for myself as a caution, I have to stop. 


For me, to have a dream is like your holding an air bag or a balloon with you, nothing inside but air. Dream is air, it somehow links to irrationality. Maybe its just me, being so pessimistic over things.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment