Friday, April 15, 2011

#Lessen2 Let go

Unspeakable Ugly Scene

Since when we've left mouth unspeakable? Or it is just a natural phenomenon when people don't get close to each other again? I couldn't bear the silence and the distant we both stood and the disconnected eye contact (Well hey, I was talking to you).

As you said, I was so stressed out, and I was trying to get away from the situation. I don't want to make the scene ugly, seriously. I couldn't hold the tears (I do not want to make it sounds gay, it is just about friendship. Yea, friendship). So I left promptly. I'd decided to go home myself, even though I just got a message telling me that I had an offer to be picked home. That was my first time ever weeping in the bus along the way to train station. Ha. Ha.

I do not force you to still stay with me. Don't fake ( it would be better if I use the word "force") yourself to be with me or maybe to be nice to me. I sometimes get confused - You're hot and you're cold. You feel uncomfortable, you can leave. You don't have to stay. I'll let you go. After all these, I already don't know how to face you. For your information, I've already done my part thickening my face so freaking hardly mending this. You never wanna try, why would I darling?


Go. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy.
Somebody who doesn't complicate your life.
Somebody who won't hurt you. Right?




Oh, btw,
I've changed my url.
Yea, I don't want people to know my weakness, too.
But smthg differrent,
 it's not because of the taking advantage of others. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment